The Aadhaar update status is basically a combination of various steps or procedures which are carried by the consumers for checking their aadhaar updation through online mode.
Aadhaar Update Status
Once the Aadhaar gets generated you receive an SMS on your registered mobile number. After that you are able to check the status of Aadhaar by clicking on the website “Check Aadhaar Status” or https://resident.uidai.gov.in /check-aadhaar.
Once you are done with the enrolment procedure for the Aadhaar card, the next thing which comes to the user is when he or she will get the Aadhaar card.
Generally time taken for getting an Aadhaar card is 90 days at the residence you gave at the time of enrolment. In between you are able to check the status of your Aadhaar Card. Utilise the enrolment number which you found on the enrolment slip allotted to you after the enrolment.
How to check Aadhaar Update Status?
Customers are able to check their Aadhaar Card status in various ways –
Through Website/ Computer:
- Visit the official portal of UIDAI
- Second click on my aadhar and then check Aadhaar status under my aadhaar.
- Then go to check enrolment and update status
- The following page will open and enter your enrolment number and captcha here.
- After that click the submit button.
- Click on check status to proceed further.
- Here you are able to see your Aadhaar card application status. In case your Aadhaar card is generated you will receive the message.
- If you want to download e-aadhaar, download it from here.
- Here you are able to select the option of receiving Aadhaar on your mobile by selecting get aadhaar number on mobile.
Steps to Check Aadhaar Status without Enrolment Details:
- First of all visit myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/retrieve-eid-uid to retrieve your enrolment no.
- Select if you need to retrieve the Aadhaar number.
- Enter your information such as your name, email ID, security code and others to send an OTP in your registered number.
- Then I received OTP to verify.
- Upon verification your Aadhaar/ enrolment no. will be sent to your email address.
- With this enrolment number finally you get the option to check aadhaar status.
In your mobile also you have the option for checking the status of aadhaar card instead of visiting the UIDAI website the following the procedure –
- The resident will have to type “RVID last 4 digits of Aadhaar Number ” and send it to 1947 by the registered mobile number.
- You will get a message mentioning your Aadhaar status.
- In case Aadhaar has been generated, you will also get the Aadhaar number on your phone.
Aadhaar PVC Card Order Status Check
UIDAI facilitates the provision to each and every person to get their aadhaar card within the form of a specialised PVC card that comes by a number of security specifications.
This generally takes up to 15 days for the delivery of PVC Aadhaar cards to the residents mentioned within the Aadhaar database.
For seeing the status of Aadhaar PVC card, some steps are given below –
- First, go to the official website of Aadhaar regarding checking the status.
- Facilitate your SRN and captcha code.
- The status of your PVC card order request will be displayed.
- These are some of the above mentioned techniques or strategies where users are able to utilize properly for gaining the details of Aadhaar Card Status.
According to aadhaar regulation 2016, aadhaar number holders may, on completion of each ten years from the date of enrolment for Aadhaar, update their supporting documents in Aadhaar, at least once by submitting the proof of Identity.
Go to Bscnursing Homepage.