IAF administers the AFCAT Exam twice a year, and on November 18, 2023, the AFCAT 1 Notification 2024 was published for 317 positions. Online registration for AFCAT 1/2024 will run from December 1 to 30, 2023.
AFCAT 1 Notification 2024
The Indian Air Force conducts the AFCAT exam twice a year, and on November 18, 2023, the AFCAT 1 Notification 2024 was made public for 317 available positions for the year 2024.
- SBI Clerk Vacancy
- MOHFW Recruitment 2023
- CISF Fireman Notification 2024
- SIDBI Grade A Notification 2023
- SSC GD Constable Notification 2024
Shortlisted candidates for the January 2025 start of the courses leading to the award of Short Service Commissions (SSC) in the Flying Branch and Ground Duty (Non-Technical and Technical) branches will be those chosen from the AFCAT 1 Exam 2024.
|Conducted by||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Posts Name||Short Service Commission (SSC) In Flying Branch And Ground Duty (Non-Technical and Technical) Branches|
|Exam Name||AFCAT 1/2024|
|Application Date||1st to 30th December 2023|
The AFCAT 1/2024 online registration period will run from December 1 through December 30, 2023, at afcat.cdac.in. Three methods will be used to choose the candidates: written, AFSB, and medical exams.
AFCAT 1 2024 Vacancy
To fill 317 Group “A” Gazetted Officer positions in the Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches, the Indian Air Force has announced the AFCAT 1 notice 2024. Check the vacancy details below.
|Entry||Branch||Course number||Vacancies (men)||Vacancies (women)|
|AFCAT Entry||Flying||217/25F/SSC/M & W||SSC- 28||SSC – 10|
|Ground-Duty(Technical)||216/25T/SSC/ 106AEC/ M & W||AE(L): 104
|Ground-Duty(Non-Technical)||216/25G/SSC/M & W||Weapon System (WS) Branch: 15
|Weapon System (WS) Branch: 02
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||217/25F/PC/M and
|10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC.|
Eligible candidates must take the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT). On November 18, 2023, the government posted the PDF announcement for AFCAT 1 2024.
How to apply for Air Force AFCAT 1/2024?
- Go to the IAF or AFCAT official website www.afcat.cdac.in.
- Make sure you have an account, or if you already have one, log in.
- Review the AFCAT 1/2024 notification for details.
- Complete the online form with accurate info.
- Upload required documents, including photo and signature.
- Pay the specified fee online, if applicable.
- Double-check details before submitting.
AFCAT 1 2024 Eligibility
The applicants need to meet the eligibility requirements specified in the AFCAT Notification 2024. This article has covered the educational requirements and age restrictions for Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) and Flying Branch jobs.
- Flying Branch & Ground Duty (Non-technical): At 10+2, the applicant must have achieved at least 50% in physics and mathematics and have a three-year graduate degree OR a BE/BTech degree with 60% from a recognized university.
- Ground Duty (Technical)- i)Aeronautical engineering (Electronics)(AE(L)): A degree in engineering and technology from a recognized institution and 60% marks in physics and maths at 10+2 level are required.
- Flying Branch: 20–24 years Candidates must be born between 02/01/2001 and 01/01/2005.
- Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical): 20-26 years candidate must be born 02/01/1999–01/01/2005
AFCAT 1/2024 Selection Process
The Air Force Selection Board (AFSB) and the Written Exam are the next steps in the selection process for the AFCAT 1/2024 exam.
During the AFSB, the applicants’ medical examination and document verification will take place.
- Written Examination
- AFSB Interview
- Document Verification
AFCAT 1/2024 Application Fee
All applicants, regardless of category, must pay the AFCAT Application Fees to apply for the AFCAT 2024 Exam. The application price for the AFCAT 1/2024 is Rs. 250. The AFCAT 1 2024 Application cost is available for online payment by candidates.
- All Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
AFCAT 2024 Salary Structure
According to the most recent announcement, a flying officer’s base salary is Rs. 56,100. The updated AFCAT wage structure based on the 7th Pay Commission is shown below.
- Flying Officer: Level 10= 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Flight Lieutenant: Level 10 B= 6,13,00-1,93,900
- Squadron Leader: Level 11= 6,94,00 – 2,07,200
- Wing Commander: Level 12A= 1,21,200 – 2,12400
- Group Captain: Level 13= 1,30,600-2, 15,900
- Air Commodore: Level 13A= 1,39,600-2,17,600
- Air Vice Marshal: Level 14= 1,44,200-2,18,200
- Air marshal HAG scale: Level 15= 1, 82, 200-2,24,100
- HAG+Scale: Level 16= 2,05,400 – 2,24,400
- VACS/Airforce Cdr/ Air marshal (NFSG): Level 17= 2,25,000/-(Fixed)
- CAS: Level 18= 2,50,000/-(fixed)
Visit bscnursing Homepage To Get the Latest Updates.