The KSET 2023 exam is going to be scheduled on 13 January 2024 by KEA and the call letter for the exam will be available 3 to 5 days before the exam on the official website.
KSET Hall Ticket 2023
The Karnataka Examination Authority officially released the State Eligibility Test 2023 notification on September 5, 2023, and eligible and interested candidates applied between September 10 and October 9, 2023.
As of right now, everyone taking part in the exam is eagerly awaiting their hall ticket because the KEA plans to administer the test on January 13, 2024.
|Exam held by
|Karnataka Examination Authority
|KSET Exam 2023
|13 January 2024
|Admit Card Date
The State Eligibility Test 2023 for 41 subjects will be administered by the KEA, and the hall pass for each paper will be available on the same web portal three to five days before the exam. The KEA’s official website can be found at https://kea.kar.nic.in/.
How to download the KSET Admit Card 2023?
Applicants can download the KSET 2023 admit card by logging in to the official website. The simple steps are outlined for your convenience below.
- Applicants need to go to the official website https://kea.kar.nic.in/.
- Select the link “Admit Card for KSET 2023.”
- To log in, enter your password and registered email address when it comes up.
- Utilize the login button for assistance with the admit card and check your details.
- Ensure that your KSET Admit card is downloaded and printed.
For applicants taking the entrance exam, the KSET 2023 admit card is required. Candidates are required to carry both a photo ID card and their admit card.
Details available on the KSET Hall Ticket 2023
information found on the KSET Admit Card 2023 is given below. Candidates may contact the authorities right away if they discover any inaccurate information on their admit card. When candidates download their admit card, they should review the important information listed below.
- Candidate’s Name
- Exam Date
- Subject Code
- Timing & Shift
KSET Exam Date 2023
The Karnataka State Eligibility Test is going to be scheduled on January 13, 2024. according to the official statement released on September 5, 2023. All the candidates are advised to read the full article before appearing in the exam.
This may contain all types of instructions for the exam, admit card download process, exam pattern, which documents are necessary to keep with yourself during exam and much more. One more thing is to stay connected with officials to know more about the KSET Hall ticket 2023.
KSET Exam Pattern 2023
There will be two Papers for the KSET Exam 2023. The primary exam will be an offline test that will be administered at several Karnataka locations. The KSET Exam will consist of multiple-choice questions. There will be a duration of an hour for both papers.
- There are two portions in the KSET exam: subject-specific and general aptitude and knowledge.
- Paper I will consist of 50 objective-type questions having 2 marks. This paper is conducted to test check ability, understanding, divergent consideration, and general cognition of the applicant.
- Paper II will consist of 100 objective-type questions each maintaining 2 marks which will be based on the subject specified by the nominee.
KSET Exam Qualifying Marks 2023
For KSET Papers 1 and 2, the Karnataka State Eligibility Test Qualifying Marks will be available based on category be eligible to take the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET), candidates must receive a minimum of 40% overall for the General category and 35% overall for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates in both of the combined papers.
KSET Exam Day 2023 Guidelines
- Bring your identity verification, passport-size photos, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving Licence and admit card, along with any other required paperwork, to the exam.
- No one is permitted to take the exam or enter the exam hall without an admit card.
- When visiting the testing facility, maintain your social distance and wear a mask at all times.
- Ensure your timely presence at the exam hall.
- Bring the necessary paperwork for the KSET 2023 exam, as well as a tiny sanitizer.
- All instructions, which are listed on the back of the admit card, must be followed by candidates.
- Please refrain from bringing any electronic devices into the examination room as it is strictly forbidden to use any kind of device there.
Go to bscnursing Homepage To Get Relevant Content.