The written exam against various non teaching posts was held in online mode on 19th October 2023, the result of this examination is most awaited by the candidates, it is limited that the outcome can be released in January 2024.
NCERT Non Teaching Result 2023-24
If you are one of the thousands of candidates who have participated in the written examination conducted against 347 posts, then you need to know that the process of evaluation of the responses is almost complete and the result will be available very soon on the official website at ncert.nic.in/.
The result of the online examination conducted by the National Council for Educational Research and Training for LDC, Assistant and other posts will be released in the form of a merit list, on which the roll numbers of those candidates will be available, who will be eligible to participate in the second stage of selection process, skill test.
|19 October 2023
|LDC, Assistant, etc.
|Written Exam, Skill Test & Interview
|NCERT Non Teaching Result 2023-24
Note: After the declaration of the result for various Non-Teaching posts on the official website of National Council for Educational Research and Training, New Delhi, we will provide the direct link to download its PDF i.e. gazette in the appropriate given table.
How to check the NCERT Non-Teaching Result 2023?
In order to download or check the result for the post of Non-Teaching posts such as Lower Division Clerk, Assistant, etc, you have to go through the procedure below.
- Go to the official website of the National Council for Educational Research and Training, ncert.nic.in/.
- Lookout for an option that reads ‘Career’ and tap on it to get redirected to another webpage.
- Now, an option that will be related to ‘Recruitment of Non-Teaching 2023-24’ and tap on it gets redirected to the next page.
- An option that reads ‘List of Candidates Eligible for Skill Test’ and tap on it to download the PDF file.
- Open the result gazette, search your Registration/Roll Number and check that you pass the exam or not.
To get updated information regarding the NCERT Non Teaching Result 2023-24, keep an eye on the official website at ncert.nic.in/.
NCERT Non-Teaching Merit List 2024
Notification for the recruitment of 347 non-teaching posts in NCERT (National Council for Educational Research and Training) was issued on 22 April 2023, after which candidates from all over the country had applied between 29 April to 22 April 2023.
The first stage of the selection process i.e. online examination was conducted on 19 October 2023 and now its result is going to be released in the form of a merit list in January 2024, by downloading which you will be able to check that they have passed the exam or not.
The roll number of those candidates who will be eligible to participate in the second stage of selection process will be available on the merit list. It is anticipated that a skill test may be conducted in February 2024.
NCERT Non-Teaching Cut Off Marks 2024
Cut off marks for the various Non-Teaching posts will be released officially by the NCERT, by downloading the merit list, aspirants will be able to check the score required to be called for Skill Test. Check the expected cut off marks for General from below.
- Editor, Film Producer, Assistant Public Relation Officer, Assistant Editor, Assistant Engineer Grade-A, Sound Recordist Grade-I, TV Producer Grade-I: 153 to 163 out of 200 marks.
- Store Officer, Assistant, Manager NIE Guest House, Senior Accountant, Junior Accountant, Production Assistant, Editorial Assistant, Marketing Executive, Assistant Store Officer, Professional Assistant, Cameraman, Engineering Assistant, Script Writer, TV Producer Gr.II: 119 to 125 out of 150 marks.
- Senior Proof Reader, Storekeeper Grade-I, Semi Professional Assistant, Technician Grade-I, Audio Radio Producer Gr.III, Field Investigator, TV Producer Grade-III, Receptionist, Computer Operator Grade-III, Proof Reader, Laboratory Assistant, Storekeeper Grade-II, Lower Division Clerk, Senior Library Attendant: 82 to 87 out of 120 marks.
Go to Bscnursing Homepage To Get Relevant Content.