Every Singaporean family gets $500 worth of Community Development Council (CDC) Vouchers as of January 3, 2024. Go to the website to claim your CDC Vouchers. The NTUC CDC Voucher Rebate is good until December 31, 2024.
NTUC CDC Voucher Rebate
Every Singaporean family gets $500, worth of CDC Vouchers as of January 3, 2024. Of the $500, $250 may be used at eligible Heartland merchants and hawkers as CDC Vouchers, while the remaining $250 can be used at participating supermarkets as CDC Supermarket Vouchers.
Go to go.gov.sg/cdcv to claim your CDC Vouchers. The NTUC CDC Voucher Rebate is good until December 31, 2024. One may redeem a 2.5kg bag of rice at Giant if they spend $100 worth of coupons there between January 3 and January 7.
NTUC FairPrice to Issue Vouchers
Up until January 15th, customers who use their CDC coupons to buy food at NTUC FairPrice will get $6 in FairPrice vouchers. To qualify, all you need to do is spend at least $55 at NTUC FairPrice using CDC Supermarket coupons.
The coupons will all expire on December 31, 2024, which is the same date for each voucher. The voucher distribution was announced concurrently with the introduction of the 2024 CDC Vouchers plan, which took place at Kampung Admiralty on January 3.
How To Claim Your CDC Vouchers?
- Go to go.gov.sg/cdcv and choose CDC Vouchers 2023 by clicking the “claim” button.
- To get your coupons, sign in with Singpass and verify your information. For the benefit of the home, only one person needed to do this task.
- RedeemSG will send a special link by SMS to the claimant’s registered cellphone number.
- Send the SMS to everyone in your home, and they will be able to click the link and get the coupons.
- Please be aware that this special URL has to start with https://voucher.redeem.gov.sg to prevent fraud.
How To Spend Your CDC Vouchers?
- Select the coupons you want to spend after clicking the special link given. The various vouchers have been color-coded. The color teal stands for the coupons used by hawkers and middle-class retailers. The supermarket vouchers are shown in yellow.
- Decide how much you want to spend. Next, choose “show voucher.”
- The store employees will scan the QR code when you show it to them to process your payment.
Additional Savings Programmes at NTUC FairPrice
When purchasing at NTUC FairPrice supermarkets, customers may anticipate several discount programs in addition to the coupons that NTUC FairPrice would be distributing.
This implies that even with the GST rise, restocking your preferred munchies won’t be a problem. Pioneer Generation (PG) members will be eligible for a 3% discount on Mondays thanks to the PG Discount Scheme.
Under the Seniors Discount Scheme, those who are 60 years of age or older will get a 2% discount on Tuesdays. Alongside the Merdeka Generation (MG) Discount Scheme, which offers members of both generations a 3% discount off NTUC FairPrice products, there is also the PG Discount Scheme accessible on Wednesdays.
Finally, to counteract the GST increase, NTUC will provide a unique 1% GST reduction for 500 necessary products between January 1 and June 30, 2023. Over $11.5 million was saved by Singaporeans last year thanks to these discount programs.
CDC Vouchers Eligibility Criteria
Before delving into the details of the NTUC CDC Voucher Rebate, it’s essential to understand the eligibility criteria. The program is designed to assist low-income families and individuals facing financial challenges.
Eligibility is typically determined based on household income, family size, and other relevant factors. It is crucial to stay updated with the latest guidelines, as eligibility criteria may be subject to periodic revisions.
Terms & Conditions for Use of CDC Supermarket Vouchers
- A $500 worth of CDC voucher will be given to every Singaporean family. The $500 worth of CDC Vouchers may be used at eligible supermarkets for the remaining $250, and $250 can be spent at participating hawkers and heartland merchants. Among the seven participating supermarkets is FairPrice.
- CDC Supermarket Vouchers cannot be used for Scan & Go payments at FairPrice, FairPrice Finest, and FairPrice Xtra, or for online purchases at FairPrice.
- The CDC’s full guidelines for using CDC Supermarket Vouchers would apply to our shops. Goods including alcohol, cigarettes, lottery tickets, and gasoline/diesel cannot be bought. Further exclusions could be relevant. Please visit https://vouchers.cdc.gov.sg/residents/faq for more information.
- Cash, FairPrice Group Gift Cards, FairPrice Loyalty Redemption Programme point accumulations, CDC Supermarket Vouchers, and/or other products and services cannot be exchanged.
Go to Bscnursing Homepage To get Relevant Topics.