The nation’s farmers are financially supported by welfare programs administered by the federal and state governments. 52 lakh farmers in the state receive payments of Rs 5500 each through the YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2023 – PM Kisan Yojana, which is administered by the Jagan Mohan Reddy administration of Andhra Pradesh on 7 November 2023. The government has deposited the first installment of Rs 5500-5500 into each of the beneficiary farmers’ accounts in the scheme’s fifth year at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/.
Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2023
Under this initiative, farmers in Andhra Pradesh receive an annual payment of Rs 13,500 from the government. The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh introduced this Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2023 program in October 2019. All qualified farmers in the state of Andhra Pradesh will receive an annual input subsidy of Rs 13,500 from the government under this scheme.
Each farmer currently receives Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2023 from the state government of Rs. 7500 prior to the commencement of the Kharif season, Rs. 4,000 during harvesting and prior to the commencement of the Rabi season (in October), and Rs. 2,000 as the final installment during the Sankranti festival (in January). Tenant farmers will also receive funding under this system; here is where you can learn about the YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023.
ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2023
The Andhra Pradesh government launched the YSR Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan scheme in order to give financial support to the state’s farmers. The first installment of the plan was made available to the public in June, and you can now monitor the Andhra Pradesh YSRRB Payment Status 2023. Over 52 lakh farmers in Andhra Pradesh now have Rs 5,500 in their accounts as the first installment. The Rs 2,000 Center contribution for the initiative has not yet been disbursed.
|Name Of The Scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Eligible Farmers of Andhra Pradesh|
|Benefit Amount||Rs 13,500 per year|
|Date of Launch||15 October 2019|
|Payment date||7 November 2023|
According to the initiative, each qualifying farmer will receive a total contribution of Rs 7,500 from the Center and the State. The government has distributed more than thirty thousand crore to farmers under this initiative in the last four years. This sum is released to the eligible farmers in three payments. Through this initiative, the Andhra Pradesh government gives all landless SC, ST, BC, and minority farmers Rs 13,500 a year.
How to check the YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023?
- Go to www.ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in, the YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana’s official website, first.
- Next, select the login option, input your password and username, and finally enter the captcha code.
- Click the “login” button now. Select the “Forgot Password” option if you can’t remember your password.
- Share the registered phone number now. select the “Get OTP” menu item.
- Now enter the OTP that you received on your phone and select “Verify.”
- After entering your login credentials, the YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023 will appear on your screen.
- Verify the 2023 Andhra Pradesh YSRRB Payment Status and print the list.
Rythu Bharosa Eligibility Criteria
- An applicant for the Andhra Pradesh YSRRB must be a state permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- An applicant for the Andhra Pradesh YSRRB must be connected to the agricultural industry.
- Renters who are small, marginal, or farmers may also qualify for the Rythu BharosaKisan Yojana 2023.
- A farmer in Andhra Pradesh should own five acres of land for YSRRB.
YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023
On June 1, 2023, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy gave 52.3 lakh eligible farmers in Pattikonda, Kurnool district, cash assistance of Rs 5,500 apiece under the inaugural release of the Pradhan Mantri-YSR Rythu Bharosa Kisan Yojana. Nevertheless, the Central Government’s allotment of Rs 2,000 under this scheme has not been received. Subsequently, the qualifying farmers would receive a total of Rs 7,500.
With a contribution of Rs 5,500 from the state government, you can now examine the YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023 at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in. Through this yojana, the government of Jagan Mohan Reddy gives Rs 13,500 in financial assistance to all landless members of scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, backward classes, and minority community farmers. This assistance also extends to individuals who cultivate settlement land and is paid in three payments.
Objective of Andhra Pradesh YSRRB Payment Scheme
- To help farmers financially.
- To develop the agriculture sector.
- To increase crop production.
- To reduce the debt burden on the farmers.
Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa
The eligible landowner/farmer receives the benefit of Rs. 13,500 in three installments as indicated below:
- 1st installment of Rs.7,500 in May (including Rs.2,000 from PM-KISAN)
- 2nd Installment of Rs.4,000 in October (including Rs.2,000 from PM-KISAN)
- 3rd Installment Of Rs.2,000 In January (Exclusively Of PM-KISAN scheme)
Visit Bscnursing2022.com Homepage To Get Relevant Content.