Notification for recruitment of 9431 Primary Teachers of Class 1 to 5 is released officially by the BPSC. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply between 16 and 25 November 2023.
BPSC PRT Notification 2023
Candidates who want to be appointed as Class 1 to 5 Teacher in various government schools of Bihar need to know that the application form is going to be filled through the official website at https://onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in/ till the November 25, 2023.
Candidates need to know that the application form is going to be filled on through the webportal of BPSC, aspirants who are eligible and interested are highly recommended to apply in the initial stage to avoid the last minute rush, link to apply online is also available inside the table available above.
|Post Name||Primary Teacher|
|Notification Date||November 16, 2023|
|Registration Date||November 16 to 25, 2023|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
Link to apply online will remain active on the web-portal of Bihar Public Service Commission till the midnight of November 25, 2023, all those who are interested and meet the certain eligibility criteria in all terms can even use the step-by-step instructions to apply.
BPSC PRT Vacancy 2023
As per notification released officially by the Bihar Public Service Commission for the recruitment of Class 1 to 5 Teacher, there are a total number of 9431 vacancies for different subjects.
Aspirants who are eligible and interested can download the advertisement to check the subject-wise vacancy details.
BPSC PRT Eligibility Criterias 2023
Eligibility criteria for the post of Primary Teacher in government aided schools in terms of educational qualification and age limit are as follows.
- An individual must have passed the Intermediate exam with and complete a 2 years face-to-face Diploma in Elementary Education. (OR)
- One who has cleared 12th Class examination and pursued 4 years face-to-face Bachelor’s in Elementary Education. (AND)
- The applicant must have got the minimum qualifying marks in Teacher Eligibility Test (Paper I) held by the BSEB, Patna or CBSE, New Delhi.
- A candidate who is eligible and has required educational qualification, his or her age must not be below 18 or above 37 years, there will be upper age relaxation for 3 and 5 years of OBC & Female and SC & ST candidates, respectively.
BPSC PRT Application Fee 2023
To apply online for the recruitment of Class 1 to 5 Teacher (PRT) under the government aided institutions of Bihar, an individual will have to pay ₹700/-, if he or she belongs to General or Other Backward Class.
Schedule Tribes, Schedule Caste, Physically Handicapped candidates and females only have to pay ₹200/-. Aspirants who are going to apply online will be able to pay the required amount using the debit card, credit card, NET banking or UPI.
Note: Aspirants of other States will have to pay a full amount of ₹700/-, whether he or she is Male/Female or belongs to any category.
BPSC PRT Exam Pattern 2023
Exam pattern details for the post of Primary Teacher are available below.
Part-I (Language – Proficiency):
- Practical knowledge of English and Hindi/Urdu/Bengali languages.
- Proficiency score: Minimum 30%.
Part-II (General Studies):
- Primary Mathematics
- Mental Ability Test
- General Awareness
- General Science
- Social Science
- Indian National Movement
- Geography and Environment
Part-III (Language – Choice of one):
- Hindi/Urdu/Bengali language
The exam has three parts: Part-1, Part-II, and Part-III, there will be multiple-choice type questions. There’s no negative marking for getting a question wrong, each question will carry a weightage of 1 mark.
How to apply online for BPSC TRE Recruitment 2023?
In order to apply online for recruitment of a Primary Teacher, you have to go through the step-by-step instructions below.
- Visit the official website of BPSC at https://onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in/.
- Navigate to the “Recruitment of Class 1 to 5 Teacher 2023” section.
- Enter your basic and educational qualifications.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee, and review your information.
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete the application process
Go to Bscnursing Homepage.