On 18 July 2023, the government established the “CRCS-Sahara Refund Status Portal” to repay Rs. 5,000 crores of those who invested Rs 10,000 in four Sahara Group co-operative societies in 45 days.
Sahara Refund Status
Investors must register for this by going to the Sahara Refund Portal. In 2023 on July 18th, the Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies (CRCS), Ministry of Cooperatives, Government of India established the Sahara Refund Status.
As of today, more than one lakh consumers have enrolled on this refund site to seek reimbursement of their money. So if your money is also absorbed in Sahara India, then you may CRCS Sahara Refund Portal 2023 register online by visiting Sahara Refund Portal.
You may be able to receive your money back from Sahara provided you have the original documentation proving that you deposited money there. However, to do so, you will need to provide them with this information.
- Ayushman Card Online Apply
- PM Kisan 15th Installment Date
- beneficiary list for the PM Kisan
- KMUT Status
- Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2023
mocrefund.crcs.gov.in Sahara Refund Portal Registration
The Government of India (GoI) has created the Sahara Refund Portal at mocrefund.crcs.gov.in. The Supreme Court of India ordered in its ruling that the Sahara Group’s assets be returned to the individual investors.
You are qualified to receive the Sahara Claim in your respective bank account if you are also an investor in Humara India Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Kolkata; Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Lucknow; Saharayn Universal Multipurpose the Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited of Hyderabad and the Society Limited of Bhopal.
|Name of Organization||Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies (CRCS)|
|Started by||Amit Shah|
|Portal launched on||18 July 2023|
|Refund Time||45 Days|
All you have to do is go to the Sahara Refund Portal at mocrefund.crcs.gov.in and fill out the Refund Claim Form with your basic information. Then, after the review of your application, the money will be sent to your bank account.
By completing the Sahara Refund Portal Claim Form 2023, you may get your money back into your bank account if you invested it with the Sahara Group.
How to check the Sahara Refund Status?
- Visit the Official Sahara Refund Website mocrefund.crcs.gov.in:
- Go to the dedicated Sahara Refund website or portal.
- Fill out the necessary fields, such as your PAN card information or application/reference number.
- Look for the section specifically designed for checking refund status.
- If prompted, enter the unique identifier associated with your investment.
- Review the real-time status updates, indicating whether it’s under verification, processing, or completed.
- Reach out to customer support if you encounter difficulties or have specific queries.
Sahara Refund Online Claim Form
The Sahara Refund Online Claim Form may be filled out by investors using the instructions below.
- To begin, visit the Sahara Refund Portal at mocrefund.crcs.gov.in.
- Click the Depositor Registration button now to continue.
- The OTP is entered after providing both the Aadhar number and the mobile phone number associated with it.
- Examine the Sahara Refund Claim Form available on this website, then provide the necessary information in it.
- To finish the form, upload your passbook, photo, and other files.
- Now that the application is finished, you only need to wait for the reimbursement to be processed.
Sahara Refund Portal Claim Amount
Through the Sahara Refund Portal, refunds on investments might be made available to almost 100 million people who have participated in Sahara Group cooperative organizations. This ensures a fair and open reimbursement process for Sahara scam victims.
You may get back some of the money you put into Sahara Group cooperatives via the Sahara Refund Portal. If you invested $10,000 or more, you may get $10,000 initially. Refunds total 5,000 crore.
You may get your money back if you invested in Humara India Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Limited, or Saharayan Universal Multipurpose Society Limited and are still in debt as of March 22, 2022.
If you have invested in Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited and still owe money as of March 29, 2023, you may be eligible for a refund.
Sahara Refund Beneficiary List 2023 PDF
Following the investor’s registration, the authorities review the data they received on the claim form and any papers they supplied.
If all the paperwork is in order, the investor will get the funds. Within 45 days after finishing the registration procedure, the investor receives the money in their account.
Due to the enormous number of investors, the government is now conducting a trial in its first phase. Only the investors’ money will be repaid after the government has gathered all of the investors’ data.
The administration is considering measures to ensure that all investors get their money back on schedule.
You may use the above links and instructions to learn more about the Sahara Refund Beneficiary List 2023 and see whether you qualify for a refund. In 45 days, you will get Rs. 10,000 in your bank account.
Visit bscnursing Homepage To Get the Latest Updates